© Amadeus IT Group SA - Legal Notices – Amadeus Service Hub
Last Updated – September 2018
This website ("Site") is operated by Amadeus IT Group SA ("Amadeus"), a company registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, General Volume 215552 of Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 131, Sheet no M-383503 CIF/VAT: ES-A84409408 with principal offices at C/ Salvador de Madariaga 1, 28027 Madrid, Spain.
Use of this site
Amadeus operates and controls the Site and provides it to you in its absolute discretion.
Amadeus may withdraw or change the Site at any time in its absolute discretion including suspending access to the Site. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Restrictions on use
- You must comply with all applicable local, national or international law or regulation when using the Site and must not use the Site for illegal or illegitimate purposes;
- You must not use the Site in in any way that may prejudice or damage Amadeus’ business.
- You must not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not use the Site in any way for your own commercial gain,
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy (other than for personal and non-commercial purposes) or re-sell any part of the Site.
- You must not modify the materials that you reproduce, duplicate or copy and you must not use illustration, photographs, video or audio separately from accompanying text.
- Where materials are reproduced, duplicated or copied there shall be a proper and accurate display of the source of the materials.
- You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site; any equipment or network on which the Site is stored; any software used in the provision of the Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You must not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You must not take any action that will or could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise Amadeus systems or security or interfere with other users.
- You must not infringe Amadeus intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site.
You may create links to the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site that allow you to upload content to the Site or make contact with other users of the Site. Where we do provide these interactive services you warrant that you shall not contribute any information that:
- Contains any third party material or content for which you have not obtained all the necessary consents and licenses.
- Is defamatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic, in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or is threatening, abusive, invades another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal office or give rise to civil liability or otherwise contrary to the law of or would infringe the rights of any party in any country in the world.
- Is technically harmful (including without limitation, containing computer viruses).
To the extent that you contribute any information to the Site you hereby grant Amadeus and its group companies a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, reproduce both electronically and otherwise, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish and create derivative works from any and all such contributions including for the purposes of advertising and marketing.
Intellectual property rights
Amadeus reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of this Site.
Third party sites
- You will not use the Site in any manner which may cause damage to Amadeus or bring Amadeus into disrepute;
- Your use of the Site will not infringe the rights of any third party.
Limitation of liability
Your use of this Site is entirely at your own risk. While Amadeus will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is up to date and accurate, Amadeus makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the Site:
- is accurate, complete or up to date;
- will always be available;
- is secure, free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
To the maximum extent permissible by law (and except in respect of death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of Amadeus or in respect of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation) Amadeus does not accept liability (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for:
- any inaccuracies, or omissions in the content of the Site, or
- any loss, damage, cost, expense of any kind incurred by you arising in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use the Site or any content contained in them;
and by using the Site you release Amadeus from all such liability.
Amadeus cannot be held liable for any content made available through interactive services on the Site.
Advertising material submitted by third parties may be visible on the Site. Each individual advertiser is responsible for the content of its advertising materials including without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
Amadeus assumes no responsibility for the content of websites and resources provided by third parties that may be accessed through links on the Site, these links are provided for information only. Amadeus have no control over the contents of these website and resources and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Amadeus may in its absolute discretion immediately terminate this Agreement upon notice to you. Amadeus may suspend your use of the Site without notice at any time, without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
Consequences of termination
Immediately on termination of this Agreement,
- you will not have the right to use the Site and all permissions set out in this Agreement shall cease;
- you shall immediately delete any information received or used by you which relates to the Site.
If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.