You are viewing this page from an external source and its content may or may not be applicable in your market. If you are already a registered user of Amadeus Service Hub, please login to access the full knowledge base, news, training materials and other services specific to your market.
You may receive this error message in different situations. For example:
- When trying to price Ancillary services (example: FXG, FXH, FXK)
- When using a Master Pricer Expert entry (example: FXD)
- When using Amadeus Fare Family entry (FDF)
- When trying to issue an electronic miscellaneous document (example: EMD)
- After FXG, FXH, FXK: your office is not authorized to make this entry.
- After FXD:
- Master Pricer Expert has not been activated in your office.
- The TCC (True City Code) from the terminal performing the entry is wrongly defined
- After FDF: your office is not authorized to make this entry.
- After an EMD entry: your office is not authorized to make this entry. This is controlled by office profile fields.
- EMD field must be set to YES to enable issuance of EMDs.
- TSM field must be set to YES to enable creation of TSM-Ps.
- B35 must be set to YES to include EMD data in the Amadeus Interface Record (AIR).
1. Check internally to see if your office is supposed to use Ancillary services, or Master Pricer Expert, or EMD entries.
2. If the problem persists, and you are sure the request is valid and should return a result, contact your Amadeus Help Desk (or Representative).
Provide the following information to help with the investigation:
- Timestamp of your entry. For this, enter $$DUMP from the Command panel right after your entry, then copy the output.
- Exact error message received
- Scenario to reproduce the error